نهضة أمة الحبيب Awakening of MOHAMMED'S NATION
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أحبابنا أعضا وزوار نهضة أمة الحبيب صلى الله عليه وسلم تم بحمد الله افتتاح منتديات نهضة أمة الإسلامية والتي نأمل أن يكون المنتدى الأفضل بين المنتديات الإسلامية التي تعتني بالفرد و المجتمع تحت شعار وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى ..... أتمنى لكم إقامة مفيدة في منتدى نهضة امة ونتمنى منك التفاعل والمشاركة وشكرا لكم

Yusuf Abdul Al-Hakim

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
NAHDA ADMIN
Admin
NAHDA ADMIN

Clock :
Profile photo أجمل ما الدنيا أن تراها كأنها وردة متفتحة دولتك : Palestine
انثى
عدد المساهمات 324
نقاط : 683
الـمُـعَـدّل : 0
الموقع K.S.A

Yusuf Abdul Al-Hakim    Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Yusuf Abdul Al-Hakim    Yusuf Abdul Al-Hakim    Emptyالأحد أبريل 01, 2012 12:24 am

Hello, I am Joe Milburn, I am a convert to Islam. I was born on May 24th, 1994, I live in Saint Louis. I was born in a catholic family. My father is a religious catholic but my mom is not, however ironically she became a more religious catholic since my reversion. I was brought up attending Mass every Sunday, I attended a catholic grade school, and I currently attend a Jesuit High School, I never fully believed in the teachings of the catholic church, I always felt as if something was missing. I noticed that Abraham, Adam, Moses, and Jesus all worshipped the same God. I always felt, if there were other partners with God ie. the Son and Holy Spirit, wouldnt God, if he is all good have at least implied that in the old testament? Where at the same time a god can not be created according to the doctrine of Christianity so therefore the only god that can possibly exist is the God. Al-Lah, The God.

I at first never knew much about Islam, but eventually I took interest in it. I went on an online chatroom, icq based, I met a man named Haroon Chaudhry on it, he put away all the steriotypes that I felt towards the Muslim Ummah. Fantastically (Mashallah) I said shadaha in my room the following morning. It was the greatest feeling I have ever felt.

I am writing this page on Monday, November 15th 2010, I am currently 16 years old and a junior in high school as I write this. I have endured persecution in the family. My mom one time did make fun of my religion, which unfortunately resulted in me hitting mom, I have never been typically a good child but I have never gone to that extreme with my parents, unfortunately, I committed a sin against Allah and I gave my mom a bad representation of Islam. From that point on, despite any evidence I show from Quran and Hadith about treating women kindly, she claims Islam is a violent religion and attempts to make my life miserable, from not allowing me to audition for theatre, to cooking pork. She has also once threatened to punish me if I did not renounce Islam. I did a couple of times (without sincerity), now I have come to realize that no matter what happens of what people say, I need to be firm in faith, my struggle will be rewarded inshallah, and inshallah Allah may forgive me for hitting my mother.

To the young converts out there still living with non-Muslim parents, keep strong, I will pray for you, you pray for me. With Allah we will be strong as stone.

Ash Hadu Allah, illa al in allah, wa ash hadu anna muhammadar rasoolah!
Allahu A
kbar!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://nahdetummetelhabeb.forumarabia.com

Yusuf Abdul Al-Hakim
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The Return of Jesus - Yusuf Estes
» Introducing Islam to Non-Muslims - Yusuf Estes
» Introducing Islam to Non-Muslims - Yusuf Estes
» The Universal Message of Islam - Yusuf Estes
» Yusuf Estes Embrance Islam Full Version PASTORI NE ISLAM

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نهضة أمة الحبيب Awakening of MOHAMMED'S NATION :: || Islamic English Forum || :: ۞ stories of converts to islam ۞-
انتقل الى: